Friday, August 08, 2014

Beautiful Beach Huts


Hello there!
Welcome to another challenge from the Daring Cardmakers.  Thank you so much for joining in with Svenja's Colour Combo last week - those colours were fab and brought back memories of my teenage bedroom.....

It's me, Kathy, here this week and as we're still enjoying a long, hot Summer (I hope you are too - or maybe if you're in the Southern Hemisphere you're already dreaming of Summer), I thought I'd be a bit indulgent and ask to see cards featuring one of my absolute favourite "beachy" things:
Beautiful Beach Huts
I love to see these cute and colourful little "houses" - there are loads of them all around the coast here in the UK.  My favourite beach huts are in Southwold, Suffolk- I spotted one of these for sale a few weeks ago priced at an unbelievable  £100,000.  I did suggest it would make a wonderful anniversary present for me, but I guess I wasn't really surprised when I didn't get it.  hey ho.  hehehe

So, back to wishing and admiring, and I hope you'll make lots of 
lovely Beach Hut cards for me to swoon over this week.

We can't wait to see what you come up with, here's what the team have made to help get you thinking



Dawn

Miri   
Kathy  



Zuzana


Gez




Leo
Lythan



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


6 comments :

Jan said...

You have been busy Dawn, great cards but the 1st is my fav with that gorgeous bunting xx Jan

Crafty Judith said...

wow all brill hugs Judith x

Kate M said...

These are fabulous beach huts!!
xx

Brawny x said...

Oh wow these are all just fabulous. Great projects x

Sylvia said...

Fabulous DT inspiration, love summer beach hut cards.

Sylv xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, Fabulous creations from everyone, they are all fabulous. Love the Beach Hut with the rolled up paper, so beautiful.

Hugs Erin x