Friday, April 05, 2013

April's Colour Challenge

Thank you Everyone for joining in last week and making our lovely Beckie's
 first challenge such a success.

It's Gez here today with this week's challenge
These months seem to be whipping by, don't they?  
As it's the first Friday of the month - yet again - we are delighted to share our NEW colour challenge dare with you today.

 Coral and Aqua



We're really looking forward to seeing what you create with this fabulous colour palette so please come back and let us know where we can see your cards

As ever the Design Team have got some stunning creations to share with you today..
 Lythan


 Kathy   

****************

2 comments :

Hazel said...

Gorgeous selection of cards from the team - love the colour combo x

Cathy Spicer said...

LOL. So I TOTALLY missed the boat on this one. For some reason I thought the color challenge was for the month of April. I must have been lacking coffee when I read the original post. I LOVE this combo and finally got a card created, so even though it's past the challenge I wanted to show you what you inspired me to make!

http://wahoohaven.blogspot.com/2013/04/all-that-stickles-icicle-linky-party.html